During the COVID-19 pandemic, all bookings are at a 20% discount. VAT is payable on quoted prices at the rate of VAT in operation on the day of stay. Bookings are fully refundable up to 7 days before your reservation.
At Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse B&B your safety comes first, and we are taking all necessary steps to minimise any potential spread of COVID-19.
We are following the authorities' regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of Covid-19, which includes social distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
The measures we are taking include:
- All rooms and communal areas are clean and disinfected to the highest standards regularly.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene for staff.
- Frequent communication with our suppliers to ensure the integrity and cleanliness of incoming produce.
- Staff will wear aprons, masks and protective gloves and avoid direct contact and keep a 2-metre distance with others.
- Any employees that think they may have symptoms, no matter how mild, will be required to self-isolate for 7 days.
We expect our guests to comply with the following guidelines:
- All guests checking in to be informed of hygiene guidelines.
- Guests will be requested to maintain a high level of hand hygiene and to cover the mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing and discard tissues used.
- A minimum distance of 2-metres to other guests and other staff members will be maintained.
- Guests will be asked on arrival to inform us of any potential risk of being in contact with someone who could have COVID-19.
- Guests with symptoms of COVID-19 illness will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Guests who fall ill during their stay will be asked to remain in their room while on the premises.
If you wish to cancel or postpone your booking please contact us by phone 01580 720992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org