At Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse B&B your safety comes first, and we are taking all necessary steps to minimise any potential spread of COVID-19.
We are following the authorities' regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of Covid-19, which includes social distancing, hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
All our staff are now double vaccinated and the incidence locally is minimal.
For peace of mind, we have enhanced our check-in and house-keeping methods.
• Guests have temperature checks on arrival
• All room keys are cleaned and sanitised between bookings
• Rooms are well ventilated as well as cleaned and sanitised between guests
• We pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces
• Staff wash their hands thoroughly and sanitise before and during service
• Linen and towels are washed at hot temperatures to eliminate germs
For those staying more than one night, a room tidy is available - please let us know if you do not want this service.