Following the announcement of the Prime Minister on Monday 23 March 2020, we are closing for a month until Tuesday 21 April 2020. We will closely monitor the situation thereafter. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be for the foreseeable future employing precautionary measures to keep our guests and staff safe. In line with social distancing guidelines, when we are open we aim to provide guests with a relaxing get away opportunity in the beautiful Kent countryside during this stressful period. In addition, to an inclusive à-la-carte breakfast, we also will offer a lunch and supper menu. We will continue to provide a complimentary afternoon tea upon arrival. All these will come with an optional delivery service at your requested time directly to your room or outside in the garden. We look forward to seeing you soon.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, at Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse B&B your safety comes first, and we are taking all necessary steps to minimise any potential spread of COVID-19.
We are adopting the World Health Organization's standard recommendations and following the authorities' regulations to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
The measures we are taking include:
- Increased focus on hand hygiene, every 2 hours or more often as appropriate, as well as washing hands thoroughly before entering the properties
- Frequent communication with our suppliers to ensure the integrity and cleanliness of incoming produce
- Employees to avoid direct contact and keeping a 2-metre distance with others
- All guests checking in to be informed of hygiene regulations
- A minimum distance of 2-metres to other guests and other staff members will be maintained
- Guests with symptoms of COVID-19 illness will not be allowed to enter the premises
- Guests who fall ill during their stay will be asked to stay in the room and we will call a doctor via the reception desk
- Any employees that think they may have symptoms, no matter how mild, will be required to self-isolate for 7 days
- All rooms and communal areas are clean and disinfected to the highest standards regularly. We are also daily cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces as required - including door handles, cloakrooms, tables, etc.
We expect guests before and upon entering the premises:
- To inform us of any potential risk of being in contact with someone who could have COVID-19
- To inform us if you have recently travelled to a location of higher risk
- To frequently hand wash and maintain a high level of hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth or nose when sneezing or coughing and discard tissues used
- Avoid direct contact with others and maintain the recommended 2-metre distance between other people where appropriate
- If feeling unwell to stay in your room and inform us immediately via phone so we can call a doctor for you
If you wish to cancel or postpone your booking please contact us by phone 01580 720992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org